Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Arrival- CCM (MTC) in Lima, Peru

From March 24th


¡Buenas dias!


I have met 5 people total going to my mission, 4 hermanas! Peru is beautiful!! We arrived at 11:30 last night, went through immigration and stuff for an hour, drove in a cool bus for an hour to the MTC, and then fell asleep at 3.. its been a long day! 

I don´t have too much time but my P-day is on wednesday! I,ll have more time next week, we have to do a bunch of stuff today.

On the plane to Peru (7 hours) I sat by this really nice man 'F', who was absolutely awesome! I shared with him about the church and the Book of Mormon and he told me he met with the missionaries, 11 years ago!! And he was happy he was sitting next to me! So I told him to go to church, and offered him my El Libro de Mormon but he already had one. Yay! It was really cool!

I have to go now, love you all! byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment